Research Fellow, Civil And Environmental Engineering
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at National University of Singapore invites applications for one (1) Research Fellow position in the area of use of plastic waste on asphalt roads. The candidate is expected to work with project Dr Ong Ghim Ping Raymond (PI of project) to
(1) develop mix design on plastic waste on roads,
(2) assist in conducting business surveys to plastic providers and project partners, and
(3) testing of developed mix for applications. Good communication and team working skills with the ability to present research findings in publications and meetings are also required.
The appointment will be for one year in the first instance, and renewable for another year (subject to availability of further funding). To apply, please furnish the following documents: -
- Cover letter.
- Curriculum vitae and transcripts, including a list of publications (provide softcopies of relevant papers).
- Four referee letters. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Link for Dr Raymond Ong’s webpage: https://www.eng.nus.edu.sg/cee/staff/ong-ghim-ping-raymond/
Candidate should have a PhD in related discipline (e.g. pavement engineering, civil engineering, material science and engineering). Any relevant past experience will be favourable in consideration of appointment.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Civil And Environmental Engineering