- Design and synthesis of organic functional materials.
- Cellular and bacteria studies to evaluate fluorescent probes.
- Responsible for conducting high quality research, writing academic papers and collaboration with other researchers.
- BSc or MSc degree in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- Good knowledge in synthesis and characterization.
- Experience in both molecular probe synthesis and cell/bacterial studies.
- Highly motivated and independent.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering