1 day left
- Full Time
Classification: Senior Manager 2
Salary package: $127,442 per annum plus 17% superannuation
Term: Fulltime, Continuing
- Leadership position within a new school
- Fantastic team
- Attractive Salary with 17% super.
The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) is dedicated to contributing to The Australian National University’s reputation for excellence in research and research-led education, bringing together expertise across a range of areas to reimagine the role of engineering and computing for future generations. CECS is a diverse and vibrant community dedicated to discovery and to making knowledge matter. Our academics and students are engaged in ground-breaking, cutting-edge research, in exciting areas such as renewable energy, robotics, telecommunications, biomaterials, human-machine interaction, and artificial intelligence.
The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science has embarked on a major initiative to reimagine the role of engineering and computing in the 21st century. The College has a unique set of national responsibilities and an obligation to have a degree of impact befitting the only national university.
The School Manager will provide both intellectual and managerial leadership to achieve the strategic objectives of establishing and maintaining a highly functional School. This position will have overarching responsibility for creation, application and ongoing management of new organisational models in the School while leading and providing strategic direction to the workplace health and safety (WHS), school administration, and technical services teams.
The School Manager is responsible for assisting the School of Engineering plan, procure, coordinate, and report progress and financials of the School set-up activities, under the overall Reimagine Strategic Intent. Under the guidance of the School Director, the position will undertake regular communication with relevant senior stakeholders from across the college and the university in relation to the program strategy and execution groups and tasks.
For more information please contact the Director of the ANU School of Engineering , Professor Christopher Kellett T: +61 2 6125 2646, E: Christopher.Kellett@anu.edu.au
Closing Date: 28 February 2021
Position Description: Candidate booklet_School Manager, School of Engineering_Dec 2020_V4 Final (1).pdf
Applicants must apply online via the ANU recruitment portal and should upload the following separate documents:
- A candidate statement which outlines both your vision for the role and an overview of your experience and skills as it relates to the parameters of the role and selection criteria.
- This should be a narrative and no more than five pages.
- A detailed CV.
- Three referees including their email and phone contact details.
- Referees will only be contacted after prior consultation with the candidate.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure referees are willing to provide reports when contacted.
- Your total compensation and its component parts e.g. base, superannuation, vehicle allowance etc.
- An indication of the earliest date on which you could commence in the position.
Applications close: 28 Feb 2021 11:55:00 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time