Research Fellow in Electrical Engineering
Post-doctoral fellow in innovative high-speed analog-to-digital converters (ADC)
For a collaborative project between the National University of Singapore, SONDRA, and CentraleSupélec, we are looking for a postdoctoral fellow in the area high-speed analog-to-digital converters (ADC).
The objective is to research high-speed ADCs with a large dynamic range and low power consumption, for application in remote sensing systems. The post-doctoral research will take place at the National University of Singapore
It includes a several-months mobility stint to the GeePs laboratory in Gif-sur-Yvette, France.
- Possess a doctorate degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with simulation, design, and testing of high-speed ADCs or high dynamic range ADCs as well as Cadence knowledge for integrated circuit are required.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Open to fixed-term contract.