Research Fellow in Manufacturing Engineering
- Develop intelligent 3D deposition path planning and optimization algorithms for powder-feed/wire-feed metal additive manufacturing
- Develop intelligent multi-layer deposition planning algorithms by integrating numerical modelling and deep learning for powder-feed/wire-feed metal additive manufacturing
- A PhD degree in manufacturing engineering (thesis related to AI/Machine Learning)
- Extensive knowledge and experience in machine learning, optimization algorithms, and robotics.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Python, MATLAB, and ROS.
- Excellent command of English.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Mechanical Engineering