Programme Support Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
Administration - Administrative Roles
The post holder has responsibility for supporting the Apprenticeship, CPD and covering the academic administration as required of the School of Nursing Portfolio at Waterloo, South East England and RDaSH.
This role may require occasional day return travel to other sites in South East England.
Please see attached JD for a full list of key responsibilities.
School of Nursing
UK, London, London Waterloo
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and demonstrable presentation skills
- Be able to prioritise workloads and to work under pressure.
- An awareness of GDPR confidentiality issues.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Computer literacy in standard computing packages & the Internet and a knowledge of, or experience in, an educational establishment would also be an advantage.
- Experience of client management.
- Basic knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and changing priorities.
Please note that this role may occasionally involve national travel.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check
Full Job Description
Programme Support Officer JD.pdf (171 Kb)