Customer Service Advisor
3 days left
- Full Time
Customer Service - Customer Service Advisor
Provide proactive customer service and excellent facilities services to customers, visitors and staff.
- Provide an excellent front of house experience for all students and visitors.
- To provide a seamless approach to customer service at the study centre. This includes being first-line support for all student queries, regardless of qualification.
- As an example, for BPP University students you will be expected to be able to resolve many queries for students at the desk, and to appropriately refer queries on to specialist teams as appropriate, within agreed processes. This may involve referrals to on-site or remote Student Services staff (such as student advice, careers and library), Registry staff (such as student records, learning support and exams), IT and faculty. You will also assist with the delivery of some on-site processes such as taking in documentation for faculty or handing out materials to students, assisting with registrations as agreed by your line manager with the team requesting this work.
- Build close relationships with students, maintain excellent product knowledge, and use this to advise students on their options.
- Cover reception as part of a rota (includes weekends and evenings).
- Manage the centre's Computer Based Testing. This may include: organising rooms, computers, download of exams, invigilate and/or arrange invigilation as and when required, course instance setup, scheduling of CBAs, software updates, purchase of vouchers.
Please refer to the job description for full details
Facilities & Customer Services
UK, North West, Manchester St James's
- A proven record in providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Must take ownership of issues and associated responsibility for completing a task
- Well organised and self-disciplined with ability to prioritise under pressure
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to build a strong internal work
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience of working within a facilities environment
- Manual handling and ladder trained
- Fire Marshall
- First Aid Trained
Full Job Description
Customer Service Advisor Manchester 20.pdf (129 Kb)