Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
The Laser Micro-processing lab at the National University of Singapore has the above research position available for one highly motivated candidate with strong research background on optical engineering. The successful applicant will carry out research in both applied physics and advanced optics, including laser processing and its applications.
- A PhD degree in electronic engineering, applied physics or related area.
- Strong research background.
- Hands-on experience in numerical simulation and laser processing experiment.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Strong team spirit and good personality.
- Good paper publication track record.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering