Research Fellow, Chemistry
We invite applications for a research fellow position in Professor Loh Kian Ping’s group. The candidate should be a PhD graduate of top university in Materials science or Physics and has achieved strong publication record in premium journals. The candidate should be well-versed with 2D MATERIALS SYNTHESIS AND TRANSFER as well as 2D MATERIALS characterization.
Expertise include, but not limited to, the following:
- Monolayer transition metal dichalcogenide (TMD) synthesized by chemical vapor deposition (CVD)
- Rich transfer experience with PDMS, PMMA, PC, PVP, PVA and etc.
MULTI-MODE ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPE (AFM)
- Capability of general topography and ﬂuid imaging
- Kelvin probe force microscope (KPFM), Conductive atomic force microscopy (CAFM) and Piezoelectric force microscopy (PFM)
OPTICAL SPECTROSCOPY and ANALYSIS
- Raman, PL, PLE, gate dependent PL and etc.