The successful candidate will work with Dr Luo Min in managing the lab and at the same time taking independent research project. The main responsibilities of the position include: -
- Assist PI in general lab issues such as posting orders, lab assets organization, etc.
- Take independent research project with training from PI.
- Organize seminars and other activities for the lab.
- Outstanding master degree in any of the following fields including biology, biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, or related areas. Skills:
- Good knowledge of molecular biology and biochemistry techniques and cell culture; Strong communication and writing skills in English. Experience:
- Experience with lab managing is preferred.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biological Sciences