Clinical Academic, Medical Sonography
About this Opportunity
- Continuing full-time and part-time positions available (FTE negotiable)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Mackay, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
- Total Remuneration (full-time) $118,983 to $141,297 pa (including salary of $100,543 to $119,398 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
- Plus a generous 20% market loading allowance based on annual cash salary
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is seeking a passional medical sonographer ready to take the next step in their career and contribute to the delivery of the school’s sonography undergraduate degree. As a Lecturer you will have the opportunity to develop and deliver profession-specific units, and coordinate both academic and clinical units. You will also be involved in collaborative research opportunities which drive the delivery and growth of the School’s undergraduate/postgraduate courses. The school has access to high-profile resources and networks and offers a wide range of in-demand qualifications within a cooperative and research-led environment.
Be part of a dynamic team of educators delivering the first-of-its-kind, four-year Medical Sonography courses in Australia. CQUniversity provides a supportive workplace environment with some of the best confitions in the industry. Click here to read more about how others have made the exciting transition from industry to academia.
Take advantage of our general relocation package for you and your family and use this opportunity to take your career to the next level and train the future professionals of the industry.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in Medical Sonography.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching / Education.
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications in international/national journals of high repute and successful research grant applications.
- Clinical experience as a Sonographer.
- Prior clinical and/or academic teaching experience in the area of Medical Sonography.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 7 February 2021
Job Requisition ID: 245
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.