Research Fellow, Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
The candidate will work independently on a multidisciplinary project with core expertise in catalysis. She/he will develop novel catalysts to downgrade and transform various natural carbon-containing resources such as waste protein into higher-value chemicals and materials. She/he will also be involved in grant preparation, paper writing, and student mentoring.
- PhD in chemical engineering.
- Extensive research experience in heterogeneous catalysis.
- Excellent publication record in catalysis areas.
- Proven record for teamwork spirit.
- Proven record to conduct research independently.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Candidates who are in the final stages of PhD studies (i.e submitted thesis/ pending oral defence) can be considered.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering