TAFE Teacher, Paramedic Science
About this Opportunity
- Fixed Term (2 years), Full-Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Adelaide
- Total Remuneration $84,262 to $108,260 pa (including salary of $71,203 to $91,482 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
- Progression beyond Teacher Step 4, will only occur if an approved teaching qualification has been obtained.
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences proudly delivers a versatile range of science and health related courses. All courses are taught by enthusiastic staff with extensive industry experience, expertise in research, teaching and consulting in their areas of interest. We aim to provide an educational experience to our students that is second to none.
As a Teacher in Paramedic Science, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of teaching and learning programs for classroom, industry, distance and web-based clients specific to the Diploma of Paramedical Science. You will support flexible, blended and distributed learning techniques, options and products for innovative delivery and assessment solutions to meet the changing needs of various client groups
This position would suit a self-motivated and people-focused professional who gains job satisfaction from collaborating and cooperating with other business departments to achieve positive business outcomes. You will also be a resilient individual who responds well to change and who seeks out opportunities for personal and professional development and additional responsibility to learn new skills and grow.
- Essential – TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or a Graduate Certificate in Adult Education (or equivalent) or higher-level qualification in adult education.
- Essential – Possession of Diploma of Paramedical Science (or equivalent vocational qualification) or a relevant higher-level qualification.
- Industry experience in paramedic practice.
- Demonstrated capacity for best practice in the management of teaching and learning activities including delivery, assessment and evaluation.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 31 January 2021
Job Requisition ID: 284
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.