- BRAND AND MARKETING
- $73,257 TO $81,404 PA (HEW 5)
- FIXED TERM, FULL-TIME, JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- 6 MONTH CONTRACT COMMENCING MID-FEBRUARY
Reporting to the Marketing Account Manager and working closely with that role, you will assist with the implementation and monitoring of marketing and communication strategies designed to achieve the University’s marketing objectives.
One of the key accountabilities of this role will be managing promotions and advertising including:
- Co-ordinating the production of advertising (both online and offline) and promotional material (copy writing, proof reading, design direction, policy and style checking);
- Liaising with advertising agencies to book media and develop advertising materials;
- Identification of new advertising and promotional opportunities;
- Collecting information for publications, copywriting and co-ordinating the development of these publications in consultation with the graphic designer, design agencies and client.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This full-time 6-month fixed term contract position attracts remuneration of $73,257 to $81,404 pa plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Debbey Jones on 6304 5520 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a 2-page (maximum) statement addressing the capabilities in the Position Description giving clear examples.
Applications close on WEDNESDAY 20 JANUARY 2021 at 11.30pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: OPEN APPLICANTS WITH THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS ONLY
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.