Social Media Content Creator
4 days left
- Part Time
- AUSTRALIAN INDIGENOUS HEALTHINFONET
- $73,257 TO $81,404 (HEW 5) (PRO-RATA PA)
- PART TIME (0.50 FTE - 18.75 HOURS PER WEEK)
- FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL 24 DECEMBER 2021, MOUNT LAWLEY CAMPUS
The Australian Indigenous HealthInfoNet is Australia’s leading online source of knowledge and information about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health. It has been acknowledged as an essential element of the infrastructure contributing to Australia’s efforts to substantially improve the health of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. The HealthInfoNet is dedicated to contributing to closing the gap in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health outcomes. The HealthInfoNet has over 850,000 sessions and two million page views a year and continues to grow.
The HealthInfoNet is seeking a skilled Social Media Content Creator to join the research team.
This role will be responsible for:
- Reviewing, updating and implementing the HealthInfoNet’s social media strategy.
- Preparing a calendar of content across all health topics which utilises the HealthInfoNet’s social media channels as a tool for knowledge exchange.
- Designing and implementing effective social media campaigns.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver quality content to a range of audiences.
- Managing paid advertisements, including Facebook and Google Ads.
- Regularly measuring and reporting on campaign and knowledge exchange success.
- Monitoring and responding to social media queries.
To be successful in this position, applicants must possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification in communications, media or marketing, or an equivalent level of experience;
- Experience in successfully implementing a social media strategy within an organisation;
- At least two years’ experience in writing, editing, proofreading and publishing social media content on behalf of an organisation;
- Excellent communication, teamwork and organisational skills; and
- An ability to work independently and proactively.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are particularly encouraged to apply.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits and remuneration
This fixed term, part-time position attracts a remuneration of $73,257 - $81,404 per annum (pro-rata) plus 17% superannuation.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to call Pauline Shanley (Business Manager) on 08 9370 6931 for more information.
How to apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement (no more than 3 pages) addressing the five key criteria listed above.
Applications close SUNDAY 31 JANUARY 2021 at 11:30 pm AWST.
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THIS POSITION.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address under representation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.