Associate Lecturer, Numeracy
About this Opportunity
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Access Education
- CQUniversity Gladstone
- Total Remuneration $83,602 to $113,031 pa (including salary of $70,645 to $95,513 pa plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
The School of Access Education is seeking a dedicated Associate Lecturer to support the delivery of mathematics related units offered in the enabling STEPS course which is one of the University’s most transformative and empowering courses.
The school has a strong commitment to social justice and the provision of opportunities that foster greater social inclusion in Higher Education. The school provides various pathway courses for prospective students to access award courses and provides academic learning support services to VET, undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students seeking assistance. Through these services, the School of Access Education inspires students to ‘take the next step’ at whatever stage of their learning journey they may be.
If you want to join a school where you have the power to change people’s lives and open doors for others, this job is for you.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality innovative courses and units using a range of learning and teaching styles.
- Relevant undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in the discipline area.
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education.
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 26 January 2021
Job Requisition ID: 364
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.