TAFE Teacher, Veterinary Nursing
3 days left
- Full Time
About this Opportunity
- Continuing, Full-Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Gladstone, Mackay
- Generous relocation package available
- Total Remuneration $84,262 to $108,260 pa (including salary of $71,203 to $91,482 pa plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
- Progression beyond Teacher Step 4, will only occur if an approved teaching qualification has been obtained.
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
Do you hold a Diploma of Veterinary Nursing or higher, and are seeking a tree change or new challenge? A permanent opportunity has become available within our Vocational Teaching team to deliver CQUniversity’s new and innovative Certificate IV and Diploma of Veterinary Nursing.
You will use your industry knowledge and your teaching experience to contribute to training the next generation of veterinary nursing specialists. You will use your industry knowledge and relationships to make a meaningful impact on your industry from a vocational educational perspective.
Take advantage of our comprehensive relocation packages to assist your relocation to either Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Gladstone or Mackay.
CQUniversity’s School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences proudly delivers a broad spectrum of science and health related courses. All courses are taught by enthusiastic staff with extensive industry experience, expertise in research, teaching and consulting in their areas of interest.
- Essential – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116), or a Graduate Certificate in Adult Education (or equivalent) or higher-level qualification in adult education.
- Essential – Possession of a Diploma or higher in Veterinary Nursing (or equivalent vocational qualification) or a relevant higher-level qualification.
- Current Industry experience in Veterinary Nursing.
- Demonstrated capacity for best practice in the management of teaching and learning activities including delivery, assessment and evaluation.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills to deliver flexible, responsive and quality client service.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 26 January 2021
Job Requisition ID: 228
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter highlighting your relevant skills, experience and suitability for the position. Please note applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.