3 days left
- Full Time
- DIGITAL AND CAMPUS SERVICES, ARCHITECTURE SERVICES
- SALARY: COMPETITIVE MARKET RATE
- FIXED TERM (19 WEEKS), FULL-TIME, JOONDALUP CAMPUS
Reporting to the Lead Architect working within the IT Architecture team, this position co-ordinates multi-disciplinary teams across Digital and Campus Services to deliver Solution Architecture services. The role is responsible for the application of common processes to ensure solutions are designed and implemented in a pragmatic, best-practice manner to meet business outcomes.
The successful applicant will demonstrate an ability to lead architecture activities and make recommendations on broad, complex architecture decisions. Key to this is the ability to work closely with business areas, understanding business strategy and objectives and communicating in business terms.
The role is required to deliver a wide range of Architecture services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting business areas in the development of initiatives; including architectural reviews & solution approach assessments.
- Conceptualise, design and implement complete and integrated architectures for both traditional “on-premise” environments as well more contemporary public cloud (Azure) platforms.
- Lead and deliver proof of concepts to evaluate and prove technology within given contexts.
- Identification, scoping and validation of solutions (considering broader implications) against established architectural strategy and standards.
- Support projects in the delivery of outcomes through provision of solution architecture services.
The successful applicant will ideally have;
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience designing for and delivering in Public Cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS).
- A strong technical background in one (or ideally multiple) of the following architectural domains (Applications, Infrastructure, Cloud).
- Experience with the TOGAF 9.1 framework.
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This fixed-term position attracts a competitive market salary, plus 17% University superannuation contribution.
ECU supports a work/life balance for staff. Benefits such as flexible working arrangements may also be negotiated to meet your personal circumstances.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our Employment Opportunities website.
Interested applicants are welcome to call David POLINELLI on (08) 6304 3690 / 0408 916 261 for more information.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, with particular reference to responsibilities and capabilities listed above.
Applications close on SUNDAY 24 JANUARY at 11:30pm AWST.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.