Apprenticeship Programmes Manager L6 and L7
Job Profile Academic Quality - Apprenticeships
Contract Type Permanent
The School of Technology is looking for an outstanding individual to be responsible for our L6 & L7 Apprenticeship programmes. The role will take ownership for the overall performance of our L6 & L7 Apprenticeship programmes, leading and managing the coaching team, ensuring best-in-class delivery resulting in an outstanding student experience and excellent client feedback. They will ensure that all BPP Group processes and procedures are followed and adhered to.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with the proven capability of taking the initiative and bringing new ideas to the fore. As a young, growing team, they should have a positive, can-do attitude, inspiring their team to help the School achieve our ambitious growth targets.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a leadership position to really shape the future direction of our School.
Please note that some of these responsibilities will be delegated to the Programme Lead for Existing DTS but you will retain overall accountability for the performance of L6 & L7 Apprenticeship programmes within the School.
Academic ownership of the programmes including all decisions requiring academic judgement will remain with the Associate Dean, Quality. This role will work closely with them, supporting as necessary.
For a full list of responsibilities please see attached job description.
Department School of Technology
Vacancy location UK, Home Based, Home Based
- Experience of managing Apprenticeship and or Degree programmes
- Extensive operational experience, demonstrating ability to manage several projects at same time
- Working with large, corporate clients
- Managing teams including effective coaching techniques
- Giving presentations or public speaking;
- Experience of negotiation with and managing different stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload;
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative;
- The ability to lead and take the initiative;
- Innovation and courage to challenge;
- Attention to detail;
- Influencing others and managing upwards;
- Project Management Qualification
- A L6 or L7 qualification
- Experience of OFSTED
- Experience of managing budgets and controlling costs
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description
Apprenticeship Programmes Manager (L6 L7).pdf (183 Kb)