Postdoctoral Fellow, Geography
The Department of Geography, NUS invites applications for a postdoctoral fellow under the Social Science and Humanities Research (SSHR) Fellowship, led by Principle Investigator Dr Lin Weiqiang.
The position will sit within the Department of Geography at NUS and the job scope and responsibilities are as follows:
- Conducting international fieldwork (predominantly in the form of semi-structured interviews) with up to 120 research participants.
- Contributing to fresh research directions and co-writing.
- Co-organisation of and/or paper presentations in workshops and conference sessions.
- Collaborations with other researchers (in the department and beyond) where appropriate.
- Successful applicants should hold a PhD in Anthropology, Geography, History, Sociology or another relevant (Social Science or Humanities) discipline, or be awaiting conferment of a PhD (the PhD must be awarded by the time the post is taken up). An official letter from the Registrar’s Office of your university will be required to confirm the award of your PhD degree before contracts are issued.
- Clearly communicates Faculty's/Department's policies
- Collaborate for Impact
- Exhibits high ethical standards in his/her official duties
Location: Block AS2-03-01
Organization: National University of Singapore
Department : Geography