Postdoctoral Research Fellow, STRIDE
6 days left
- Part Time
About this Opportunity
- Fixed Term (3 years), Part-Time (0.5FTE)
- Office of Indigenous Engagement
- CQUniversity Cairns, Townsville or Brisbane
- Total Remuneration $46,472 to $56,515 pa (including salary of $39,269 to $47,756 pa plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Join an organisation with an unbreakable belief that quality education, training and research should be available to everyone – regardless of background, location or life circumstances.
Working at CQUniversity
The Office of Indigenous Engagement is seeking a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to join their team and contribute to the area of Indigenous social and emotional wellbeing. You will be responsible for coordinating a social and emotional wellbeing (SEWB) community of practice of researchers and practitioners associated with the Centre for Excellence in STRengthening systems for InDigenous healthcare Equity (CRE-STRIDE) and contribute towards original research to improve systems for Indigenous social and emotional wellbeing improvement.
You will hold doctoral qualifications relevant to the co-design, development, application and evaluation of intersectoral CQI interventions to support the social and emotional wellbeing of Indigenous children, adolescents, and adults, supporting the work of various partners. You will work as part of the Centre for Indigenous Health Equity Research (CIHER) at CQUniversity, with a cohort of other postdoctoral and doctoral researchers and be supported through the CIHER research academy.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in social and emotional wellbeing research using a strengths-based approach.
- Willingness to engage in sourcing and obtaining external grants and contracts.
- Hold doctoral qualifications or equivalent accreditation and standing together with subsequent research experience in Indigenous social and emotional wellbeing.
- Demonstrated academic excellence and outstanding contribution to research publications, conference papers, reports and/or professional and/or technical contributions in the relevant discipline area.
For further information about this position, please refer to the Position Description.
Apply today for a career that changes lives
Applications Close: 11:59pm, Wednesday, 27 January 2021
Job Requisition ID: 332
When submitting your application, please include: Your Current CV or Resume, and a 1-2 page Cover Letter. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.