Market Research Interviewer
- EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY SURVERY RESEARCH CENTRE
- SCHOOL OF MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- JOONDALUP CAMPUS
- CASUAL – 33.91 PER HOUR
The ECU Survey Research Centre, located on ECU’s Joondalup Campus, specialises in high quality data collection for the School of Medical and Health Sciences, other areas within the University, government departments and other health-related organisations and universities. Our Centre has state-of-the-art technology to conduct outbound telephone surveys, with staff trained in general research methods.
The SRC is looking to appoint casual Market Research Interviewers in who possess the following attributes:
- MUST have previous experience in collecting data in a central telephone room location
- MUST be available to do shift work i.e Mon – Fri 4-8.30pm as well as weekends 10am-4pm
- Aptitude to deliver complex survey terminology in a clear spoken manner
- Great people skills as well as good communication skills with an excellent phone manner
- Competent in general computer skills
- Good spelling ability and able to record electronic data accurately and efficiently
- MUST be reliable to attend shifts as booked to complete projects in required deadlines
In addition, you will be required to attain a Police Clearance.
We will be running an orientation session on the following date, and plan to commence work for suitable candidates immediately after:
- Wednesday 27 January 2021
(please send resume by 11:30pm AWST Thursday 21 January 2021 and available for a telephone interview Friday 22 January 2021.)
You will MUST be available for a minimum of 4 shifts a week (1 weekend day at least), to commence immediately.
SHIFTS WILL BE EVENINGS (4PM-8:30PM) AND WEEKENDS SATURDAY OR SUNDAY (10AM- 4PM).
You will also demonstrate personal attributes that are congruent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry and Personal Excellence.
Benefits & Remuneration
This casual position attracts remuneration of $33.91p/hr plus 9.5% University superannuation contribution.
ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an extensive range of staff benefits across entertainment, financial, health, travel and consumer goods and services.
For information on the benefits of working at ECU, please visit our website Employment Opportunities.
How to Apply
Please upload your resume along with a statement addressing the dot points above.
Closing Date: Thursday 21 January 2021 at 11:30pm AWST
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED FROM CANDIDATES WHO HAVE THE RELEVANT WORKING RIGHTS TO FILL THIS POSITION.
ECU is a diverse and inclusive workplace reflecting the differences in society. Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups. Applications are encouraged from suitably qualified people from all backgrounds. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.