Manager, Corporate Information Systems, HEO 9
6 days left
- Full Time
- Based in Information Strategy and Technology Services at the Mawson Lakes campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Salary range: $117,998 - $122,072 per annum (plus up to 17% superannuation)
About the Role
UniSA continues to invest in leading edge technology that supports and enables our diverse business in delivering requirements aligned with the University’s objectives and our Enterprise 25 strategic plan. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Information Systems Manager to join UniSA’s progressive Information Strategy and Technology Services (ISTS) team in a business critical leadership role. ISTS has the primary strategic and operational responsibility for the provision of UniSA’s IT infrastructure and services.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Lead the technical aspects of the implementation, development, integration and on-going support of the University's central corporate administration environment
- Manage and lead a team to develop and support a high performance corporate information systems environment that remains fit for purpose to meet diverse business requirements
- Investigate and research new technology and present senior staff with system design proposals and recommendations by engaging with external consultants and vendors and managing the tender process
- Manage large and complex projects with university wide impact by providing leadership to project steering committees and managing university and external consultants
Essential Skills and Experience
- Significant experience leading and supporting the design, development and administration of complex information systems (such as Finance and HR third party systems) in a comparably complex integrated systems environment
- Well developed team and IT change leadership skills
- Ability to determine and translate user requirements and customer needs, and highly effective consultation, negotiation, stakeholder and vendor engagement capabilities
- Significant experience in the use, development and support of project management methodologies and quality procedures to oversee large projects and achieve agreed quality standards within limited timeframes
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary negotiated under the Enterprise bargaining agreement
- Generous superannuation contributions of up to 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Staff study support
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Samantha Matthews, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 2752.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Sunday 31 January 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.