Research Fellow, Exploratory Initiatives Group
The Centre for Quantum Technologies (CQT) is a research centre of excellence at the National University of Singapore doing cutting-edge theoretical and experimental science. CQT is located on the campus of the National University of Singapore and offers a friendly, international work environment. Learn more about CQT at www.quantumlah.org.
The candidate will work with Prof. Mile Gu and lead research on the topic of Machine-Learned Quantum models. This involves the design of algorithms for learning and executing quantum models of stochastic data, and the supervision of junior research staff.
- PhD Degree in Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science with Specialized research in Quantum Information Systems
- With at least 3 years of experience
- A record of high impact publications in well respected international scientific journals in quantum information, machine learning or complexity science, preferably in topics related to stochastic modelling and/or quantum machine learning.
- Able to work independently and multi-task
- Self-motivated and able to work in a team and multi-task
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Centre for Quantum Technologies
Department : Exploratory Initiatives Group