Research Fellow, Civil And Environmental Engineering
- To assist in instrumenting and testing of large scale structural joints and sub-structures. Candidate must be prior knowledge in structural testing and instrumentation work.
- To assist is numerical analysis, using modern nonlinear dynamic analysis software, to investigate progressive collapse of steel concrete composite high-rise buildings and mitigation strategy.
- The candidate should know the basic of structural steel and concrete design and familiar with building standards and codes of practice.
- To assist PI in managing the research budget.
- Minimum a PhD degree in structural engineering.
- Research knowledge in progressive collapse of steel concrete composite high-rise buildings and mitigation strategy.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Civil And Environmental Engineering