Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
The Spin and Energy laboratory at National University of Singapore invites applications for a Research Fellow positions in nano-devices. In this position, you will carry out experimental research on spin orbit torque devices based on magnetic heterostructures. This position starts on one-year contract, which is renewable depending on performance and fund availability.
- A recognised PhD (RF) degree in physics or microelectronics.
- 2-3 years of experience in device research.
- Good understanding of solid state physics.
- Experience in electrical transport measurements.
- Experience in nano-device fabrication in cleanroom.
- Experience in spintronic devices.
- Experience in thin film deposition using sputtering.
- Skilled in LabVIEW integration of electrical components.
- Expertise in macrospin simulation.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering