Research Fellow, Civil And Environmental Engineering
Roles & Responsibilities: The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at the National University of Singapore invites applications for a Research Fellow position with demonstrated research experience in developing advanced materials and processes for environmental remediation applications such as air pollution control, or in air pollution science (air pollution chemistry, data analysis and modelling).
- The ideal candidate will hold a Ph.D. degree and interdisciplinary training in Engineering and/or Science, have a record of high impact peer-reviewed journal publications related to the topics mentioned above, demonstrate prior experience with designing and conducting experiments, statistical data analysis and possess excellent quantitative, analytical, and communication skills.
- Priority will be given to applicants with academic background and/or experience in one or more of the following areas: environmental engineering, environmental science, chemical engineering, materials science and engineering.
- Experience in collaborative projects and inter-group communication.
- Good organisational skills and adaptability.
- The term of appointment shall be up to 12 months, with the possibility of extension. The remuneration and benefits are internationally competitive, and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Leave and medical benefits will be provided.
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. (We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Civil And Environmental Engineering