The successful candidate will perform research in “energy-efficient ExG sensor and circuit design”. The candidate will design the ExG patch with custom-designed circuit integrated as a system and be demonstrated for a patient-specific wearable healthcare system. The candidate will need to design the hydrocolloid circuit board, fabricate, measure and verify the sensor patch and system. The CMOS custom IC design will be based on a team-work, which will involve specification definition, schematic design, layout, verification and MPW tape-out.
The candidate is expected to perform following duties:
- Onchip ExG front-end circuit design and verification.
- Hydrocolloid fabric circuit board design, fabrication, assemble and verification.
- System integration (IC and packaging) and testing.
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Must be experienced in CMOS Integrated Circuits design flow.
- Fluent in CAD tools including, but not limited to, Cadence (Spectre, Virtuoso), Synopsis (Design Compiler and IC compiler), Mentor (Calibre, ModelSIM).
- Must be experienced in designing test PCBs.
- Must have fabricated and tested the hydrocolloid circuit board.
- Having fluency in both full custom design and full-synthesis design is a plus.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering