Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
The Human Language Technology laboratory in Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, NUS, is recruiting Research Fellows to join the AI research projects in the areas of Human-Robot Interaction and Neuromorphic Computing. The researchers will contribute to the implementation of algorithms and development of systems, to advance knowledge and to meet the project milestones.
- Must possess a Ph.D degree in electrical and computer engineering or related fields.
- Good academic record with high quality scientific publications.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the programming languages: c/c++, Matlab, Python.
- Project experience in speech information processing and excellent teamwork.
- Good communications and independent.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering