Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
We have a 1-year research fellow position. We are looking for an experienced Microwave and Millimeter-Wave Antenna and Array Design researcher.
- You are expected to conduct the design, analysis and testing of the multibeam antenna array system based on passive beamforming network or reconfigurable components.
- You are expected to provide technical expertise in multibeam or beam scanning antenna design, studies on the novel beam-forming network with compact configuration.
- You are expected to take responsibility for the concept, design, analysis, modeling and initial simulation verification of the millimeter-wave multibeam array for 5G applications.
- Possess a PHD Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field specialization in antenna design.
- Knowledge and experiences in EM theory, wideband antenna design, millimeter-wave antennas, etc.
- Minimum 5-year practical experiences in the design, analysis and testing of the antenna device in microwave and millimeter-wave systems.
- Able to independently build the multibeam antenna array.
- Possess computer skills utilizing EM simulation tools: Ansoft HFSS, CST, etc.
- Technical paper writing and presentation skills.
- Able to plan and organize well and adhere to deadlines.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering