Research Fellow, Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
- Design and synthesis of organic compounds.
- Design and synthesis of nanomaterials.
- Characterization of nanomaterials.
- Responsible for conducting high quality research, writing academic papers and collaboration with other researchers.
- Ph.D degree in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering.
- Good knowledge in synthesis and characterization.
- Have good publication record and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and independent.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering