Research Fellow, Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
- To organize and implement research plans, development of methods of research, testing and data collection, analysis and evaluation, and report writing.
- Knowledge on gas hydrates or semi-clathrates is highly desirable.
- To assist the principal supervisor in management of the lab.
- To ensure that all safety guidelines are followed in the research.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the research.
- PhD in Chemical Engineering or related Engineering fields.
- 3 years of work experience as a post-doctoral fellow or in research at industry.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering