Research Fellow, Pharmacy
The successful candidate will work with Prof Chen Yu Zong on developing deep learning models for prediction of pharmacokinetics properties to facilitate drug discovery under a project on Deep learning for drug discovery. The RF is expected to develop various machine learning and deep learning algorithms to predict pharmacokinetics (PK) properties of drug-like small molecules. Properties involved in all PK stages like absorption, bioavailability, distribution, metabolism, and excretion will be modelled and predicted. The performance of developed models needs to be benchmarked against state-of-art machine learning and deep learning models and furthermore tested on experimental datasets. This will be a six-months job contract, based in Department of Pharmacy, National University of Singapore.
- PhD in any of bioinformatics, computational biology, or other related disciplines from a prestigious university. Skills:
- Strong skills in programing language (Perl/Python/C++ etc.).
- Familiar with deep learning frameworks (tensorflow, mxnet etc.).
- Strong publication records in related research fields.
- Strong background in bioinformatics, machine learning and data mining.
- Knowledge in biology, drug discovery, and drug development.
- Good team player, quick learner, and good interpersonal skills. Experience:
- At least five years of relevant work experience.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Pharmacy