Applied Materials-NUS Advanced Materials Corporate Laboratory has a Research Engineer opening in the field of semiconductor materials design and engineering. We are looking for enthusiastic candidate with proven track record in the fields of Materials Science, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering or equivalent to join a dynamic team of more than 30 researchers, engineers and support staff. The goal of the Corporate Lab is to discover new chemistry and engineer innovative processes highly relevant for semiconductor industry, as well as to translate research outcomes to business impact. The main research area will be in the field of physical vapor deposition (atomic layer deposition, CVD, MOCVD etc.) both in terms of precursor development and new growth methods. However, we encourage exceptional candidates from other related fields, both from industry and academia, to apply. Candidates will experience intensive, all-rounded training at the direct interface between industry and academia, which will prepare them for diverse set of career options.
- Provide technical / analytical support and responsible for the daily device fabrication and electrical measurement.
- Maintain records and generate reports in accordance with standard operation procedures.
- Perform routine maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting of device processes.
- Order and maintain stock and resources.
- BS or MS in one of the following disciplines: Physics, Engineering, Material Science, Chemistry.
- Hands on tool and equipment’s, programming and/or Si microfabrication are desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with data analysis software.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Materials Science And Engineering