Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
This job aims to develop theoretical models for the chirality and spin-orbit coupling and band calculation as shown in low-dimensional metasurfaces and perform numerical modelling to design and analyse devices fabricated by microwave materials. The research job requires in-depth physics insight for the geometrical phase, topological analysis, electromagnetic modeling, experimental characterization, and proposal of underlying work mechanisms for electromagnetic interaction of metasurface hybridized with low-dimensional microwave materials.
- PhD Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant area with a strong background in metasurfaces.
- Experience of working in the field of topology, photonic crystals and fabricating the microwave devices.
- Mathematics specific knowledge required in topology, gauge theory, and group theory.
- Technical proficiency with performing electromagnetic simulations in different software such as MATLAB, HFSS etc.
- Candidate should have strong publication records in reputed International Journals and Conferences in the field of metasurfaces and topology.
- Candidate with International experiences is preferred.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus}
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering