Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
NUS has Research Fellow positions, currently available in research work related to advanced semiconductor devices and process technologies. The candidate is expected to work on device design, simulation, fabrication, and extensive characterization of advanced transistors with an integration of new channel materials such as two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides (2D-TMD). The candidate is expected to report experimental results to the Principal Investigator and assist in preparing progress reports and research proposals.
- Candidates possess a PhD degree in Electrical, Electronic, Physics, or Materials Engineering or Bachelor degree in the final stage of his/her PhD studies from a renowned university.
- He/she should ideally have a proven track record of publications in leading journals.
- He/She should have a strong written and oral command of the English language.
- Relevant experience in the field of CMOS nanoelectronic devices and nano-fabrication technology would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering