Research Associate, Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Company: National University of Singapore
The Human Language Technology laboratory in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, NUS, is recruiting a Research Associates to join the project on Voice Synthesis and Conversion. The Research Associates will contribute to speech analysis, generation and evaluation algorithm implementation and system development.
- A recognised Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Has strong programming skills in one of the programming languages such as c/c++, Matlab or Python
- Possess prior project experience and values teamwork
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract