Research Fellow, Mechanobiology Institute
4 days left
- Full Time
Company: National University of Singapore
The Mechanobiology Institute at the National University of Singapore is looking to recruit a Research Fellow specializing in the role of extracellular matrix on cell development.
The candidate will be part of a larger project involving the development of hepatic organoids and Gastruloids, 3D imaging and Artificial based analysis. He/she will be in charged of unraveling the molecular mechanisms of interaction of the extra cellular matrix (ECM) with the spatial organization and development of the organoids.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
- PhD in Cell Biology
- Previous experience with ECM signaling is highly desired
- Experience with LOXL2 regulation is also desired
- Knowledge in Fluorescence imaging and quantitative image analysis is a plus
- The candidate must show very good interactions skills and at ease with working in a very interdisciplinary and multicultural team
- The candidate must also show his/her ability to produce high quality scientific manuscripts (international standards)
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Mechanobiology Institute
Department : Research