Associate Director of Strategic Relationships
The Associate Director of Strategic Relationships will have management and oversight for all NDS projects. This position reports to the Director, Strategy and Program Development. This position is closely aligned with marketing strategies and will set priorities and direct the liaison team planning efforts including using physician relationship management software tracking and reporting tools to meet objectives and measure results.
Essential job duties include but are not limited to;
- Developing goals/objectives, project schedules with milestones, monitoring project plans and closing projects in the prescribed time frame and within funding parameters.
- Managing strategic projects, acquisitions and integrations
- Issuing risk mitigation plans
- Conducting root cause analysis
- Facilitating project meetings with physician and senior leadership
- Developing processes and systems
- Identifying and monitoring the successes and challenges of new and existing projects and proposing opportunities for improvement
- Overseeing project budget, scope, timeline developing implementing a strong physician alignment strategy
- Participating in program and business development processes that support the development of new partnership models and new potential initiatives.
- Directs, monitors, and assesses needs and directs the application of resources of an administrative University office dealing with one or more major functional areas.
- Directs and implements solutions to problems that are routine to complex in nature and that affect multiple functional areas of responsibility.
- Plans and/or participates in planning University activities on a long-term basis to comply with University goals and objectives.
- Establishes and implements consistent university-wide policies in multiple functional areas of responsibility.
- Ensures that University office policies and procedures are in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
- Develops and monitors goals and objectives for managerial and professional staff in compliance with University strategies.
- Directs a staff of exempt and non-exempt employees.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and eight years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
Required Skill/Ability 1:
Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively build relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Required Skill/Ability 2:
Well developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and articulate goals and objectives to potential clients, physicians, administration, senior leadership and staff.
Required Skill/Ability 3:
Proven ability successfully coordinating the integration of new and complex medical practices.
Required Skill/Ability 4:
Demonstrated project management experience with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
Required Skill/Ability 5:
Demonstrated ability providing support to physician practices joining Yale Medicine Administration (YMA).
Background Check Requirements
All candidates for employment will be subject to pre-employment background screening for this position, which may include motor vehicle, DOT certification, drug testing and credit checks based on the position description and job requirements. All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of the background check.
Please visit www.yale.edu/hronline/careers/screening/faqs.html for additional information on the background check requirements and process.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the essential functions that will be required of the position and should not be construed as a declaration of specific duties and responsibilities of the particular position. Employees will be assigned specific job-related duties through their hiring departments.
Affirmative Action Statement:
Yale University considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Yale discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity or expression. Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 protects people from sex discrimination in educational programs and activities at institutions that receive federal financial assistance. Questions regarding Title IX may be referred to the University’s Title IX Coordinator, at TitleIX@yale.edu, or to the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights, 8th Floor, Five Post Office Square, Boston MA 02109-3921. Telephone: 617.289.0111, Fax: 617.289.0150, TDD: 800.877.8339, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yale University is a tobacco-free campus