Research Scientist, School of Information Systems
- Middle Management
- Singapore | Closing On 15 Jan 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- Investigate literatures on concurrent graph processing.
- Develop novel methods for graph processing cost models on CPU-GPU heterogeneous platform.
- Implementation and conduct experimental evaluation.
- Research paper writing.
- Minimum PhD degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or closely related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant research experience in data analytics research
- Strong background on graph algorithms or parallel/distributed computing
- Demonstrated coding experience in C/C++/CUDA. Experience with neural network framework such asTensorFlow is a plus
- Publication records in related top-tier conference s and journals
- Good analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members