Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
Company: National University of Singapore
The Laser Micro processing lab at the National University of Singapore has the above research position available for one highly motivated candidate with strong research background on optical engineering. The successful applicant will carry out both fundamental and applied research in advanced optics, especially laser micro/nano-patterning.
- A PhD degree in electronic engineering, applied physics or related area.
- Strong research background on laser micro/nano-patterning.
- Hands-on experience in numerical simulation and experiment of laser micro/nano-patterning.
- Good written and spoken communication.
- Strong team spirit and good personality.
- Good paper publication track record on laser micro/nano-patterning.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering