Research Fellow, Chemistry
Company: National University of Singapore
The successful candidate will work with Assistant Professor Zhu Ye on development and application of new types of metal catalysts under a project on Heterogeneous Catalysis for Cross-Coupling Reactions in Batch and Continuous Flow.
The main responsibilities of the position include: -
- Prepare and explore new types of metal catalysts.
- Optimize conditions for cross-coupling applications.
- Develop reactions in batch and continuous flow.
- The candidate shall have a Ph.D. in related research area and shall have demonstrated experience in organic chemistry as evidenced by publications in top international journals.
- He/she shall possess solid knowledge background in organic and organometallic chemistry, and experimental techniques required for the synthesis and characterization of organometallics.
- Experience in planning and execution of chemical synthesis such as complex molecules, organometallics, and transition metal catalysts is highly desirable.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus