The Centre for Quantum Technologies (CQT) is a research centre of excellence at the National University of Singapore doing cutting-edge theoretical and experimental science. CQT is located on the campus of the National University of Singapore and offers a friendly, international work environment. Learn more about CQT at www.quantumlah.org.
We are looking for a Research Assistant in the following job scope:
- To design, build, and characterize optoelectronic setups required for laser cooling and trapping of atoms for quantum simulation
- Bachelor degree in Physics
- Experience in atomic, molecular, and optical physics laboratories will be beneficial
- Keen interest to work in experimental physics
- Able to work independently and multi-task
Remuneration will commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Duration of Contract: up to 1 year (subject to funding availability and performance appraisal)
Interested applicants are invited to send a covering letter specifying their research interests and experience, their latest Curriculum Vitae (including complete list of publications/ presentations) and contacts of three references to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.