The Centre for Education has a vacancy for an FTE teaching fellow in Medical Education, for work focussing on:
a. The Extended Medical Degree Programme (EMDP)– in support, education, programme related administration and organisation
b. Delivery of Clinical Communication Skills Training
c. Admissions and selection, for the EMDP and more broadly.
The precise nature of the role will be based on the interests and experience of the successful candidate and in agreement with Senior Faculty, but it is recognised that the priority of requirements is largely indicated by the order in which they are listed above.
- To deliver teaching and additional support within the EMDP-specific curriculum so as to positively impact on the experience and successes of EMDP students
- To assist, as appropriate in the development of EMDP-specific curriculum components and associated administrative duties, including awards evenings and other EMDP-specific events which aim to enhance students’ cultural and social capital
- To contribute to Clinical Communication Skills teaching across the programme
- To contribute to recruitment, outreach and widening participation events as required
- To contribute to pastoral support across the MBBS programmes
- To contribute to other projects within the MBBS programme, according to availability and interest
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract
This is a full-time post
Contact: Dr Jane Valentine at: Jane.firstname.lastname@example.org