Assistant / Associate / Full Professor in Cell Therapy & Immunotherapy
Assistant, Associate and Full Professors in Cell Therapy & Immunotherapy (Yushan Scholar Program Junior Awarder)
Salary Range: US$44,700 to US$122,000 per annum
Contract Type: Full-time
Successful candidates will collaborate with educators, researchers, clinicians and business professionals who support their work. They also will enjoy access to the university’s advanced equipment and extensive global networks.
Individuals who have obtained their field’s highest degree/qualification within the past 10 years and meet one of the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Have worked at a leading academic/research institutes or businesses related to their field for more than 5 years
- Have experience in executing major research projects
- Have outstanding research record within 5 years
Other criteria depending on rank:
Assistant professor candidates should meet one of the following criteria:
- Received Ph. D. degree from domestic or foreign university with publications in one’s field of study
- Have served as a lecturer for more than 3 years with a good track record and major publications in one’s field of study
- A Mater degree holder who has worked in research or a relevant field for more than 4 years resulting in publications or inventions and significant academic contributions
- Graduated from any university, medical school, dental school, or school of traditional Chinese medicine and with clinical experience for more than 9 years and at least four years of Attending Physician in any medical center with publications in one’s field of study
Associate professor candidates should meet one of the following criteria:
- Have served as an assistant professor for more than 3 years with a good track record and major publications in one’s field of study
- A Ph. D. degree holder who has worked in research or a relevant field for more than 4 years resulting in publications or inventions and significant academic contributions
Full professor candidates must meet one of the following criteria:
- Associate professor with more than 3 years of strong research and major publications
- A Ph. D. degree holder who has worked in research or a field relevant to their degree for more than 8 years, with publications or inventions and significant academic contributions
* Note: Current employees of any higher education and research institutions in Taiwan are not eligible to apply.
* Successful candidates will be assigned to the suitable department according to the academic field expertise.
Pay and Benefits
Annual salaries: Assistant Professor: US$44,700 to US$94,700
Associate Professor: US$56,200 to US$106,200
Full Professor: US$72,000 to US$122,000
- First-year research grant: approximately US$33,000
- Full insurance coverage & pension and various allowances included in compensation plan
* Figures are estimates; amounts depend on currency exchange rates at the time of employment.
For initial screening, applications should detail research from the past five years, including:
- Cover Letter
- (2) Recommendation Letters
- Major Research Contributions
- Awards and Recognition
- Personal Brief Information Sheet
Please submit the above information to Human Resources: International.Faculty@tmu.edu.tw before the deadline: 17:00(GMT+8), January 25, 2021.
Applicants of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University commits itself to offering equal employment opportunities to all applicants, independent of their social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation
For further information, any question or concern, please contact Ms. Vivian C. Lien and Ms. Abby Liu from the Human Resources Office: International.Faculty@tmu.edu.tw