The successful candidate will work with Associate Professor Giorgia PASTORIN on formulation work and 3D printing under a project on 3D Printed Drug Delivery Systems (DDS) for Super Long Drug Release (SLR). This will be in collaboration with an industry partner (Craft Health Pte Ltd). This will be a full-time position based in Singapore. Singaporeans and/or PRs are preferred. This position is expected to end in March 2021.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Assist the industry partner for formulation development
- Chemical and physical assays of the various formulations, including dissolution tests, disintegration tests, FTIR, HPLC etc.
- Assist the industry partner for stability studies of final product
- Rigorous documentation of experimental data and procedures
- Communicate results and data in a timely and effective manner
- Background in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Food Science, Engineering or related fields
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage Skills:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft office Experience:
- Experience in formulation work and/or HPLC skills are a strong plus
- Experience in pharmaceutical dosage forms
Location: Kent Ridge Campus