Research Fellow, Signal Processing and Communication
NTU-Continental Lab invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Development and optimization of the wearable electronics prototype for continuous monitoring of physiological signals of the wearer
- Design and fabricate miniaturized standalone module for signal acquisition and wireless communication, followed by establishing measuring set-ups and carrying out experiments to calibrate and optimize the miniaturized module
- Maintain the lab
- Summarize the data and report
- Prepare for scientific publications and patent filing
- PhD degree in electrical engineering or any discipline with research experience in electrochemical biosensors
- Extensive experience in electrochemical biosensing or signal processing is preferable
- Experience in wireless communication system or PCB design and analysis is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.