Research Fellow, Electrochemical Processes
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Work on a project to conduct the research on development of electrochemical processes
- Hands-on experiment in electrochemistry
- Write progress report monthly
- Weekly report to supervisor
- Train PhD students and undergrad students
- Team organization
- Publish academic papers
- PhD in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Chemistry or related field
- Over 4 years of experience in electrochemical processes
- Publication of electrochemistry related papers
- Proficiency in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.