Research Engineer, Electrical Engineering
Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Research Engineer.
- Modelling, control, and stability analysis of more-electronics power systems
- Advanced applications of power electronics such as hybrid energy storage and virtual inertia
- Power system frequency regulation and power quality control using power electronics
- Setting up hardware and laboratory prototypes and conducting experimental validations
- Contributing to conference/journal publications, project reports and research proposals
- BEng degree in electrical engineering
- Expert knowledge in power electronics and power systems
- Experience with power system modelling and control, energy storage systems, renewable generation, power electronics is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Able to work independently and in a team to realize proposed research work
- Able to publish conference/journal papers
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.