Research Fellow, Materials/Chemical/Mechanical/Nanotechnology/Physics/Chemistry
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Synthesis, characterization and electrochemical testing of new electrode electrolyte materials for hybrid electrochemical capacitors
- Develop ad execute experiments aims for project on hybrid capacitors
- Prepare technical reports for the program PI
- Present data at regular group meetings
- PhD Degree in Engineering/Science (Materials, Chemical, Mechanical, Nanotechnology, Physics, Chemistry) or equivalent
- Experience in using various materials synthesis techniques, materials characterization, electrochemical battery or supercap fabrication
- Knowledge of scientific or materials engineering software
- Prior experience in research would be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.